Right now, I’m located in Huntington Beach, California, focused on the following…
- Clearing as much from my plate as possible through the end of August. Too many commitments lately has meant too little time for the important things.
- Continued work on my macOS app Yasu for Mac, adding enhancements and fixing bugs.
- Studying to take the Salesforce Advanced Administrator (ADM211) exam.
- Being healthier. Getting more outdoor exercise, eating less crappy food.
- Spending as much time as I can with the family.
- Making time to meditate every day.
- Writing more blog posts.
Aside from my day job, these are my priorities. I say no to everything else.
To learn the history of the site and a little more about me, visit the about page.
If you want to get in touch, you can reach me via my contact form.