No matter how well-intentioned we might be, sometimes we allow things to sneak into our lives under the guise of it being something important that no one else can handle.
When we start thinking this way, it’s our ego calling the shots in life. Maybe we want to be the hero, or we fear those who needed us in the past no longer will and that we won’t be their go-to person anymore.
In the end, it’s more important to guard our relationships and health.
- Rebuilding the Apple Mail Envelope Index
- AppleScript to Compress Files and Folders
- AppleScript to Toggle the macOS Desktop
- Seeing the Forest for the Trees
- Just Start Somewhere
- Memorable Cigarettes
- Eliminating Digital Distractions
- Saying No