No matter how well-intentioned we are, sometimes we allow things to sneak into our lives under the guise of it being something important.
We ask “Who else can do this?” Or maybe we tell ourselves “No one else is qualified enough, so I’m the one who has to do it.”
When we start thinking like this, it’s our ego calling the shots. Maybe we want to be the hero, or we worry those who needed us in the past no longer will and that we won’t be their go-to person anymore.
We wake up one day and realize we’ve allowed so many things back into our lives that we dread getting out of bed and facing them. We’re over-committed again and can no longer see the forest for the trees in our lives.
- Rebuilding the Apple Mail Envelope Index
- AppleScript to Compress Files and Folders
- Start Somewhere
- AppleScript to Toggle the macOS Desktop
- Seeing the Forest for the Trees
- Eliminating Digital Distractions
- The Ant Mound