No matter how well-intentioned we are, sometimes we allow things to sneak into our lives under the guise of it being something important.
We ask “Who else can do this?” Or maybe we tell ourselves “No one else is qualified enough, so I’m the one who has to do it.”
When we start thinking like this, it’s our ego calling the shots. Maybe we want to be the hero, or we worry those who needed us in the past no longer will and that we won’t be their go-to person anymore.
Our ego persuades us take on more and more, forcing us to say yes when our heart is telling us we should be saying no. Before we know it, the commitments have piled up on us again.
- Seeing the Forest for the Trees
- Rebuilding the Apple Mail Envelope Index
- It’s Your First Dreamforce. What Should You Expect?
- Making a Field Appear Required on a Visualforce Page
- AppleScript to Toggle the Mac Desktop
- AppleScript to Compress Files and Folders
- AppleScript to Add Files in the Mac Finder
- The Ant Mound